13 Jul 2016 Western Foot and Ankle Conference Highlights
Podiatrists Praise the iWALK2.0!
We had a great time at the Western Foot and Ankle Conference in Anaheim in June! It was a well attended show with nearly 900 attendees. We loved making new friends, and visiting with our existing friends. Most of all, we just really enjoyed talking to people about the iWALK2.0 – hearing success stories, discussing challenges, and showing everyone in person that hands free mobility with the iWALK2.0 is easy and undeniable.
Some of the success stories that we heard while we fitted attendees with the iWALK2.0 were especially memorable, and we want to share them with you. We fitted over 50 attendees, the majority of them were doctors. The Doctors of Podiatric Medicine gave us fantastic feedback. They were impressed with the design and immediately saw the benefits that the iWALK2.0 will provide for their patients. Some doctors recognized the iWALK2.0 because patients had iWALKed into their offices on the device recently!
Other event highlights include:
- The US Men’s Soccer Team will begin using the iWALK2.0 in their training room
- The US Mens’s National Soccer Team will begin using the iWALK2.0 in their training room
- The LA Galaxy (MLS) asked if they could start carrying the WALK2.0 in their training room as well – we said YES!
- The College of Podiatric Medicine loved the iWALK2.0 so much that they invited us to help with research regarding non-weight bearing injuries and off-loading, which is common in diabetic patients
- The College of Podiatric Medicine will be using their brand new MARC technology. MARC stands for Motion Analysis Research Center, and in addition to other state-of-the-art laboratory research, they are performing clinical trials of new products designed to treat movement disorders. iWALK2.0 is proud to take part!
We also heard from a physical therapist who was blown away by the success her husband had with the iWALK2.0. He had a ruptured Achilles tendon and with 3 kids under 5, his mobility was crucial. Initially she was totally skeptical about the device, but after witnessing it first hand, this physician now calls the iWALK2.0 a lifesaver.
Don’t let a friend or family member with a lower leg injury struggle on painful crutches or awkward knee scooters! Tell them about the iWALK2.0 crutch and help them return to an active lifestyle TODAY!